Our Newsletter is and ideal solution for those of you interested in receiving information about current activity of IREM Poland, its latest publications, courses planned and news from our website.
In accordance with official regulations (the personal data protection law and electronic services regulations) we present the newsletter statue. We kindly request you to acknowledge yourself with it before you decide to subscribe.
The www.irempolska.org.pl newsletter statue:
1. The Polish IREM Chapter will send information about its activity to the e-mail address provided by the user in accordance with the electronic services law passed on the date of 26.08.2002 (Dz. U. nr 144 poz. 1204)
2. The newsletter service is free of charge.
3. The newsletter will be sent as an e-mail, In the HTML format.
4. The newsletter will contain no illegal content.
5. No e-mail addresses of users will be passed to third persons and this data will be processed only in order to send newsletters, in accordance with the protection of the personal data law passed on the date of 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. Nr 133 poz. 883).
6. The user can resign from receiving newsletter at any time, by sending the information about resignation to: email@example.com from the account earlier registered as an address for the newsletter.
We encourage you to subscribe our newsletter by filling in the form accessible on our homepage.
|© IREM Polska 2008|
webdesign & seo